The process leading to a team that consistently delivers excellent results is not always pain free. With great respect for all involved, InContext challenges and confronts teams and its members with the sole purpose of helping them grow and develop. If you are willing to face and deal with issues previously pushed under the carpet, to take collaboration to the next level, make real choices and set priorities, your team will start to deliver the inconceivable!
Rock your team
What you can expect
Build your team
We create a team profile by making personality profiles, creating development centers, testing capabilities and developing an in-depth understanding of the team’s tasks.
We help determine the compatibility of team members, uncover the blind spots and train the skills needed to have team members work together effectively. We also map the congruency of values and beliefs among team members and explore whether they are really on board, or not. All in order to create the right balance and mix between competition and cooperation and optimizing performance.
Analyse your team
We assess the team’s strengths and weaknesses, enabling team members to deliver optimal results.
The tasks and contexts of teams vary and therefore the definition of ‘a team’ varies. We use our state-of-the-art tool Team Flow Index to identify what the team needs to get the job done well. We look at the team composition, structure and leadership, taking into account the context, the environment and the task at hand.
We analyze and provide feedback. We work with teams, in a fully connected way, to achieve their goals.
Synergize your team
We build team focus and a synchronized, collaborative working process.
We offer a mirror for team members to get to know themselves and one another, understanding their strengths and areas for development and discovering potential team challenges.
We enable teams to combine strengths, harmonize the ways of working and prevent latent problems mushrooming and becoming destructive. A team doesn’t rock when its potential is unfocused.
Optimize your team performance
We introduce the perspective and feedback from the team’s environment, helping the team to understand the effect of their working methods and their performance on others.
We help the team’s understanding by collecting the feedback, defining pathways to improvement and developing the skills required.
By having the right KPI’s in place, and with an open feedback loop, the team will be able to monitor their performance and become a team which is continuously improving.
A unique mix of:
- Summarizing your strategy in one page enabling the organization to share the message in a clear and concise way
- Translating the strategy to the level of individuals and helping them understand how they can contribute to the success of the organization
- Creating the story to tell the organization, using the Why, How and What of the strategy
- Defining the ‘Team’ in order to achieve the business objectives
- InContext state-of-the-art "Reveal All" team analysis model
- Facet5 personality profile + Facet5 Teamscape
- One Page Strategic Plan
- Align - sharing values
- Business simulations – understand the bigger picture and your role in it
- Outdoor and indoor experiences focusing on effective teamwork, leadership and collaboration
- Teamscape team analysis and profiling, highlighting pitfalls and opportunities for each unique team
Team Flow Index. The best feedback a team can get.
TFI is an innovative tool that helps teams identify, discuss and act on growth and development opportunities. Using TFI, the team works together to analyze the team compared to a benchmark.
This is a real-time digital activity which gives highly detailed insights into where the team is doing well and what is getting in the way – without it getting personal or offensive.
Feedback, dialogue and action for the best team performance!