The amazing impact of company simulations
We have learned that the best way to create maximum impact is to build a company simulation that is modeled on, and therefore a complete fit for your situation, that is instantly recognizable, 100% relevant and a learning experience without equal.
Company simulations are precision tools to:
Live your strategy
- Deploy, explain and embed your mission, your vision, your strategy, your brand.
- Strengthen or implement organizational values.
- Connect behavior to strategy.
- Engage your employees with your organization.
- Make your vision and strategy shared and lived throughout the entire organization.
Experience key drivers
- Explain and embed your business model.
- Explain and embed your way of working.
- Enhance your end-to-end process.
- Enlarge the customer focus in your organization.
- Quick, powerful introduction for new recruits.
- Create a high performing organization.
- Create effective teamwork across individuals, teams, disciplines and nationalities.
- Enhance cooperation between content driven professionals.
- Break silo-thinking.
- Enhance global cooperation and global thinking.
- Connect cultures and generate a lasting impact.
- Create a true sense of urgency for change and fast adaptation.
- Bring your new organization to life even before it exists.
- Explore, experiment, experience the new process or way of working.
- Support your culture change.
- Make abstract concepts tangible.
- integrate your business successfully after a merger or acquisition.
MAD Heavy lifting
The purpose of this simulation is to understand the new strategy and to translate the strategy to the daily practice and influence of the field and office staff. It creates the right attitude and behavior to deliver the customer promise.
Watch this video about the Mammoet company simulation MAD.
Mexus is a business simulation that deeply embed values in attitude, beliefs and behavior. It is a robust, engaging and challenging simulation of key processes to explore leadership behavior, decision making, dealing with change, values implementation and value creation.
Watch this video about the Panalpina company simulation MeXus.
Coffee & Co Operation Pharma
Coffee & Co is developped for embedding change in pharmaceutical organizations. The simulation allow employees to practice the new strategy in a safe learning environment. It captures the dynamics of the real organization.
Participants learn to proactively explore the market and pre-influence client needs and preferences. They are required to share information between departments in order to know what clients want and to know how to best fulfill their needs by optimizing and using their full portfolio.
While under time pressure, participants have to recognize which clients are most lucrative, how to target those clients and how to keep them satisfied. All of this in a highly competitive market that forces you to proactively seek out the optimal solution for each client at the right price.
The simulation game helped participants to understand their own role in the organization and the dilemmas of their colleagues in different roles; the importance of supporting their clients; finding the right solution for the right clients as well as the importance of clear communication and close cooperation within and between departments.
There is so much that we’re gonna get out of this and take back and be able to apply to our job on a day to day business.