It quickly gives managers and HR-professionals insight into the behavior, motivation, attitude and ambition of people. Facet5 is unique in that it is thoroughly founded on scientific evidence and it speaks in layman’s terms.
The exhaustive and accessible personality report provides answers to questions such as:
- What are the strong and weak characteristics of this (new) staff member
- What can I expect of him/her on a daily basis?
- How can I, as this person’s manager, offer support in my management?
- In which competencies can my staff member grow?
- In which function can I best employ this person in a specific team?
- How does this team work together and what are the possibilities for improvement?
The depth of Facet5 borders on the unbelievable. Participants often do not believe that their personality reports are generated automatically because the feedback is so to the point.
Facet5 has been perfected and expanded over a period of several years. The system is used annually by more than ten thousand people, which in turn provides Facet 5 with more information which is constantly used to further refine and improve it.
Wide range of applications
Facet5 offers various applications:
- Focus on specific competencies
- Audition: an evaluation according to a specific competency profile
- Teamscape: a comparison of individual reports, collated into a team report
- Focus on leadership: a practical overview for the manager, with do’s & don'ts
- Work preferences: an overview of incentives and motivation