A learning experience without equal
We develop a business simulation in a way that it is an exact reflection of your organization; your vision, strategy, processes and culture. This means the simulation setting is directly recognizable for employees. Within this safe environment, they can experiment with their attitude, choices and behavior and experience what the impact is on, for example, the strategy. The result: a learning experience without equal.
Why use a business simulation?
Experience key drivers
- Explain and embed your business model.
- Enhance your end-to-end process.
- Enlarge the customer focus in your organization.
- Create effective teamwork across individuals, teams, disciplines and nationalities.
- Enhance cooperation between content driven professionals.
- Quick, powerful introduction of new employees.
- Create a true sense of urgency for change.
- Bring your new organization to life.
- Integrate your business successfully after a merger or acquisition.
Accell Group – Paceline
The business simulation provides insight into the optimization options of the production chain. Participants become aware of the benefits and preconditions for organization-wide cooperation and optimization.
Mammoet – MAD
Through the simulation, employees experience how to act in line with the strategy. They have learned to talk to each other about behavior and know how to work together in a constructive way.
Panalpina – Mexus
More than 300 managers – including the top 100 – participated in Mexus. They worked on leadership behavior and explored decision-making processes. Next to that the organizational values were implemented.