Sustainable organizational change
By using the Quadrality platform you are able to quickly realize an online, interactive game-environment in which participants encounter recognizable challenges, have to make decisions, and experience and learn from the subsequent consequences. Furthermore, the platform offers participants insights in each other’s perspectives.
The Quadrality platform can be used for multiple organizational issues and challenges such as onboarding, strategy change, the implementation of core values and (culture) change. Quadrality is developed in such a way that your organizational specific content can be integrated in the already existing platform, quickly and efficiently.
- Reinforces the dialogue about new insights, policies or objectives
- A direct and recognizable relationship with the daily practice
- Connects abstract concepts with desired behavior
- By using the existing platform you can develop a tailor-made game at low cost
- Gamification is innovative and fun
- Quadrality stimulates an extensive dialogue between participants
Suitable for physical and online games
Quadrality doesn’t request physical presence, a game can be played online too. When using the online version a facilitator is virtually present to facilitate a game and the players participate remotely. When using the physical version iPads are used to play a game.
How does the game work?
During the game, selected by throwing a dice, players experience challenges, events, chances and dilemmas. Participants have a dialogue with each other and are encouraged to make decisions that are in line with the desired change. Answers are connected with KPIs, and the impact on the organization, employees and customers is measured. Ultimately, it is all about achieving the highest possible score as a team.
- Helps employees recognize the link between their day-to-day work and organizational development.
- Employees are challenged to take make decisions and act in line with the desired (behavioral) change.
- Employees get a better understanding of their own perspectives and motives, and that of others.
Experience of participants
“When I heard our core
values for the first time, I thought this is, again, something made up by headquarters and not really relevant for me. After playing this game I really get why we have these core values and how I can apply this into my daily activities.”
“I really liked playing this game
with my team and discussing together how to encounter challenges or respond to a dilemma
aligned with our core values.”
“This game helped me to start
the conversation about what we should
do or stop doing so we grow together as one organization and achieve our ambitions.”
“During the game as a team we had so much
fun figuring out all the questions and reaching
for the highest score. Loved it!”